Thursday, July 9, 2015

Summer is here! Craft a "Sand Textured" Frame





Meet Design Team Member, Rita Barakat!


Deflecto USA Design Team Member 2014 - 2015

Meet Rita in her own words:

When all the other little girls were playing with dolls and Barbies, I was cutting, pasting, drawing and  painting!  Lucky me; my mama kept me well stocked in arts and crafts supplies!  It's no wonder that years later, all grown up with kids of my own, I still love my art supplies and I keep my kids stocked up too!  In my work I hope you will find encouragement, a little whimsy, something pretty or at least something to make you think!  I believe we need to be thanful for what we have and focus on the positive!  My work is always growing and changing...evolving.
From wall murals to itty bitty minis you can find my work in various hospitals, corporations, family homes, manufacturer websites, magazines and at my website:  http://ritabarakat.com/  In addition to Deflecto USA, I design for Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft, DCWV, The Crafters Workshop and freelance for a variety of manufacturers.

Rita's Sand Textured Beach Themed Frame


Here is one picture of Rita's kid friendly, fun project!  Her technique and design can be applied to any size frame.  She chose to use a tri-frame sign holder for this design.


To get full instructions and pictorial for Rita's project, visit her Blog at:   http://ritabarakat.com/2015/06/09/summer-is-officially-here-sand-textured-project/

To see more of Deflecto's product line visit  http://www.deflecto.com/craft/


Hope you have been inspired to craft some cool framework 
to celebrate your own special moments with
Deflecto!  Thanks for stopping by!


Marilyn
USA Ambassador Design Team Coordinator
for Deflecto, LLC



#Deflecto    #Cre8Time    #Vacation      #Summer fun




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...