Monday, July 27, 2015

Make a "Splash" with Deflecto Craft Frames!


Meet Design Team Member Diane Long!


Deflecto USA Ambassador Design Team member, 2014 - 2015

About Diane:


A lifelong crafter, my satisfaction comes when solving daily problems in a creative way, finding time for creative expression and seeing where it will lead to. My passions include rubber stamping, paper crafts, collage, home decor, clay, writing, DIY projects, baking, handmade gifts- anything homemade. I hope that I can inspire, teach and share the creative journey that we are on and I would love for you to share some of your creative destinations with me! As the youngest of seven, we learned how to be creative with what we had. We stitched it, painted it, covered it or re-purposed it. Married to a man from a family of eleven, we continue this DIY lifestyle today. With our two children, we strive to live a peaceful, simple life, making the most of the resources around us. It’s not always easy with the fast paced world we live in. Although I enjoy many crafts, stamping is my passion. This led me to work in a local stamp retail store for 6 years, and have projects published in Vamp Stamp News, Rubber Stamp Madness as well as other publications. Thanks for sharing a moment of your time to get to know me.  I’d love for you to connect with me on social media, or send me an email at diane@creativedestinationsguide dot com


This clever home dec project requires using six 3" x 4" Deflecto Acrylic Craft Frames.  Letters are applied over letter stencils and further embellished as explained below.   We love the Summertime ambiance of this fun and easy design.


 Sunglasses are stamped /embossed on black glossy paper. 
Ball is a circle punch that is colored, 
Flip Flops are a stamped image, embellished with glitter Stickles, 
Sand: Stamped paper with clear, covered with Sticky Powder, heated, sand sprinkled over. 
Shell is brass stencil cut out, colored with chalk. 
Towel is brass stencil colored with marker.


To see more of Diane's work; visit her website at http://creativedestinationsguide.com/about/



We hope that you have been inspired on your visit today!

Thank you for stopping by!

Marilyn

Team Coordinator for
Deflecto USA Ambassador Design Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...