Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Interlocking Storage for Snacks

Hello, everyone! Martha Lucia here to share my Snack Time with all you Deflecto fans. I am using the Interlocking Stacking Tower Organizer to keep and "control" the snacks in my office. You know that I love candy and snacks, but with these containers is easy to control the portions and "decide" what I want. Take a look at my tower:


Sometimes I want something sweet or something salty, and other times I can't decide. I decorated each container using vinyl silver or white with a lattice design that I cut using my big shot and a die cut. Then I cut a label in red vinyl with a die cut too and finally, I created a name for each container using a label machine.


The advantage of these containers is that the lids and bases are removable so you can have one single container, or two, or three! You can refill them whenever you want because you can see through it. They are also ideal for the on-the-go option!


What do you think? Another way to keep our snacks without spilling on our desk!!!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you were inspired here today!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...