Thursday, July 27, 2017

Guest Room Closet Make-Over.


The closet in my Guest Room has been abused and neglected for years. 
I'm blaming the kids, but truth be told, I may have had a small part in it myself.
Because I'm always needing more storage for my ever expanding crafting supplies, I decided to take over the closet for myself.
After clearing everything out, I purchased a large cubby/bookcase from Ikea and treated myself to some nice fabric bins from Target.


To help keep me organized...
I labeled each bin using Small Flexible Pouches and hung them on the bins with Pear Clips.
Everything’s neatly contained and it looks pretty.


Besides all the extra craft storage…
I now have room for finished albums, my camera bag and more.


You may have noticed there are still a few toys left in the closet. (always a work in progress)
I used the Deflecto Rotating Carousel Organizer for Lego storage. (the boys love it)
You can see more of the Guest Room Closet Make-Over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...