Tuesday, May 2, 2017

How to Use Deflecto's Rotating Carousel Organizer to Store Jewelry

Hello everyone!! Kymona from Kreative Kymona, here to show you how to use Deflecto's Rotating Carousel Organizer to store Jewelry!

I started creating jewelry and found myself with a dilemma when it came to storing my supplies.  So when I saw the Rotating Carousel Organizer a light bulb went off!

Check out Deflecto's Rotating Carousel Organizer:


Deflecto's Rotating Carousel Organizer comes in two different sizes.  The one that I'm using is the 6 bin but they also have a 9 bin carousel as well. 

I love that all of Deflecto's organizers are clear and match.

1. You can see all of the supplies your working with at one glance.

2. The bins have snap-tight lids and are stored on a rotating base.


3. The bins are removable but when they are on the carousel, they have their very own docking stations.  So that when you spin it, the do not fall off. 


4. The bins are full size canisters that can hold pretty tall items. 


I love storing all of my jewelry making supplies in this organizer.  I can quickly spin and grab what I'm looking for to create different types of jewelry.  I have everything I need for this craft all in one place.  

So what do you think?  Will you store your crafting supplies in this manner?  I would love to hear from you.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you were inspired here today.


Make sure to follow us on Pinterest and Facebook for more inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...