Hello, everyone!! Kymona here again to show you how to create a Halloween banner using Deflecto's Sign Tags and Marker set!!
I have to admit I'm not a fan of Halloween, but my daughter loves it. She loves dressing up and decorating so I find myself doing all sorts of things for Halloween for her sake. So this year, we are creating decoration for her class as a surprise for there teacher and classmate.
Check out this banner we created together:
Oh man, this looks so delicious to me!! It turned out so pretty! Maybe I'm starting to love this day after all, LOL!!
Here is how we created this banner:
1. My daughter used a banner die and the big shot to die cut 5 large banners out of the Halloween pattern paper.
2. Then I used the big shot and a small banner die to die cut 5 banners out of the Deflecto's Sign Tags. They are thicker then card-stock so I had to run it though the die cutting machine a couple of times.
The ones that didn't cut all the way through, I used scissors to cut them out.
3. Then I used the Marker to write each letter on each of the banners.
4. Once the marker dried, I adhered foam tape to the back and adhered it to the pattern paper.
5. After that, I added silver glitter gumdrops at the top of the smaller banners.
6. To finish it off, my daughter took her time and pulled the ribbon through the holes from front to back.
I love Mother - Daughter projects!! This one turned out great!
Would you give this technique a try? Please let me know what you think below. If you have any questions, please leave them below as well.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you were inspired here today.