Monday, July 25, 2016

Mermaid Baby Frame

Hi, everyone! Anita here and I am ashamed to admit that I have turned into that grandmother that everyone runs from. Yep - I always have a photo of my beautiful granddaughter in hand, and I am ready to show it to you at a moments notice. Since I have so many, I always need a new way to show them off and the clear, beveled edge frames do the job wonderfully.

Mermaid Baby Clear Frame

Today, I using the 5X7 Beveled Edge Frame - it holds a 5X7 photo (or mat) with plenty of room to spare. The frame is two pieces, so your photo floats in the middle. This makes it really easy to switch your photos out frequently.


For this project, I used paper and die cut stickers from the new Julie Nutting line. I also used an older Martha Stewart punch across the bottom of the polka dot paper strip to add to the cuteness.

Embellished clear photo frame.

I then used a wood token from Maya Road, die cut stickers to match the paper line, and some paper flowers to embellish the front of the frame.


This chipboard is from my stash (seriously it is one of the very first sets I bought a long time ago). I painted the pieces using DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics. I have found that a low temp glue gun is the best way to adhere pieces to the outside of the frames - it grabs instantly and holds well.

Are you Social? We are! Be sure to check us out sometime.

2 comments:

  1. This is precious! I especially love the sun drawing the eye to that beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to need a lot more frames with that cutie patootie to show off!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...