Saturday, July 2, 2016

Beach Fun Frame

Hi, everyone! It's Anita here today to share a fun project with you. We are into the heat of summer here in North Texas, and that always turns my mind to thoughts of the beach. For this project, I am using the 5x7 Black Craft Frame from Deflecto to preserve my memories. These frames are so flexible, and I love that I can add embellishments on the outside of the frame for extra dimension. I also used a variety of bright papers and stickers, and lots of Petaloo Flowers.



The larger center flower was colored using Tattered Angels Mist in Dragonfly, and then the flowers were adhered to the outside of the frame using a low temp glue gun. The photo and sticker were adhered to the background paper and inserted into the frame.

I used more flowers and some cute embellishments from Maya Road on the bottom corner. Yes, I did feel the need to fussy cut that flamingo from a piece of paper - I have no idea why! But it is so cute :)

Be sure to follow us and check out all the amazing ideas from the Deflecto Ambassadors.
 Pinterest Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...