Friday, March 16, 2018

New Sewing Organizer On My Craft Table

Hello everyone!!!  Kymona from Kreative Kymona here today to share how I used Deflecto's Interlocking Single Tilt Bin - 4 Pack on my new sewing table.

Let's Take a Look:


I recently started sewing and I must say I love it. So, you know with a new craft comes a lot of new must have products.  

I've collected all of Dritz buttons, grommets, snaps, tools and much more for the bags I've learned to sew. These small pieces were kept in bags and bins that I can't just see. So, what have I done?  Bought more of the same items because I didn't remember what I already had in my stash.

So this amazing Interlocking Single Tilt Bin come in super handy for the dilemma I'm facing.

It sits right on top of my new sewing desk. I'm able to see into each bin and see what I have and what I need for my sewing projects.

Let me share why I love these bins:

1. The front is clear.
2. You can stack them on top of each other or side by side.
3. They are portable.
4. You can mount them on the wall or leave them on a desk.
5. The clear bins can be removed for cleaning.
6. Each bin is 4-3/4" W x 5-1/2" H x 4-7/8" D

My new sewing experience will be easier this year.  All of my important supplies all in one place.

So what do you think? How will you organize your crafting supplies? I would love to hear from you.

 Thanks for stopping by, I hope you were inspired here today.

~Kymona

Make sure to follow us on PinterestFacebook, and Instagram for more inspiration!
Don't forget you can purchase the Stackable Caddy at Target and Hobby Lobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...