Saturday, December 23, 2017

It's almost Christmas!

Hi everyone! Rosie here!

I am back with another Deflecto DT project. Wow! 2017 just flew by right? It seems like each year time goes by faster. I love this time around because I get so much inspiration from the festive season. Usually, towards the beginning of November, I start preparing and organizing my Xmas stash closer to reach. I like to have it all or most of it ready for creating my holiday projects. This time, of course, I have the great products from Deflecto to help me achieve this. 
I love the Deflecto Caddy Organizer System. It helps me keep my crafty holiday supplies in one place. I also decided to embellish it a little by adding washi tape to distinguish my Xmas caddy from my other caddies previously owned with other supplies. I like that the caddys is made to stack and move around easily with the Deflecto Caddy Wheel Base.


You can pile as many as you want, I have four and plan on getting more. 



Here is what I used to embellish my Xmas caddy:


Not much is required to give it a festive look right?

I can also remove it easily and put it on my desk.


I also decorated every clear container.


On the top and sides too.


I opened the containers so can see there is enough room to store your supplies. 
The containers come in three different sizes.



I decided not to use the smallest container in the caddy and instead add the Interlocking Marker Organizer
This is great to organize your markers and tools.




Here it is! 

Ready for me to craft and start my holiday projects. 
Of course, you can change out your 
supplies according to the holiday or theme!


Thanks for stopping by today! 
I hope you add this to your "Wish List".
I am sure you will love it too. 
Have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Rosie

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! I have so much Christmas craft goodies that are just stored in a bin. The stackable caddy organizer would make it so easy to pull out those goodies and create...without the fuss of going through a bin. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...