Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Organizing My Crafty Life With Deflecto Magnetic Sheets

Hello everyone! As you probably know I love to craft. I have been doing it for many years and for that reason I have accumulated so many metal thin dies. When I received my generous November DT package from Deflecto and saw these big magnetic sheets, I could not think of a better way to use them than to organize my dies in my craft room.
You can do so many things with these magnetic sheets. They can be: 
Painted or papered 
Cuts easily with scissors, craft knife, punches and a variety of cutting machines 
Magnetically attaches to metal surfaces 
They are 8" x 15" so they are big pieces and of course I chose to cut them down with my guillotine to fit my plastic sleeves for storage.

I also used my scissors to make some additional cuts.


They are perfect to hold your dies. The craft magnetic sheets come in a 
pack of 10 sheets and are very strong and durable.


I have started organizing them and still have quite a few to do but I'm loving the outcome.


Here is a peak of my craft room, as you can see I have a lot of work to do.


I will have to get plenty of these Craft Magnetic Sheet-10-Pack to finish my organization. I am sure they will make your crafty life much easier. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you around. 

Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...