Thursday, May 5, 2016

How To Light Up Your Frames With Chibitronics w/video

Hey, everyone Nadine here sharing my latest project with you all! Here at Deflecto Crafts, we got to work with Chibitronics circuit sticker lights. The Chibi lights are so cool and I love the Magnetic Curved 4 x 6 craft frames by Deflecto they are super easy to change the picture and the slight curve to the frame gives them a really elegant look.

In the picture below I have my room lights dimmed so you can see how cool the Chibitronics lights look on the frame.  


Click below to watch the video on how I created this project:



Here is another picture but with my room lights on so you can see the frame a little better.


Here is a close up the frame and lights. On the front of the frame, I adhered some clear dew drops over the areas of where the lights were to give them a fun globe light look.


Supplies:
Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...