This year make a Christmas Brag Book for all your fun Holiday Memories!
For my brag book, I used clear flexible pouches from Deflecto Craft Solutions and paper
from Canvas Corp Brands Farmhouse Christmas Collection for a Quick and Easy project.
A Great Gift Idea for the Grandparents.
A fun way to share Holiday Silliness and the Sweet Little Moments shared between generations.
The Christmas Brag Book was created for Craft Ideas Magazine’s Holiday Issue
and has my Christmas photo’s from last year.
Craft Ideas is an excellent magazine for creative inspiration.
- Deflecto 20019CR Flexible Pouch (1 package of 10)
- Canvas Corp Brands CCP2827 Farmhouse Christmas Tags on Ivory 12 x 12 paper
- Canvas Corp Brands CCP2826 Farmhouse Christmas Stripe on Ivory 12 x 12 paper
- Canvas Corp Brands CCP2638 Red & Ivory Mini Dot Reverse 12 x 12 paper
- Canvas Corp Brands CCP2639 Red & Ivory Ribbon Stripe 12 x 12 paper
- Canvas Corp Brands Binding Ring-Small Antique Silver
- Canvas Corp Brands Optical Lens Antique Brass
- Canvas Corp Brands PaperTape: Christmas Wrap
- Paper Source 5/8” Ivory/Red Striped Ribbon
- Red Mini Rick Rack
- Small Red Button
- Black Cardstock
- Paper Cutter
- 1 11/16” Circle Punch
- 1/8” Hole Punch
- Double Stick Tape Runner
- Glue Stick
- Craft Glue
- Thermo Web Mini Glue Dot
- For the Cover: Cut a piece of black cardstock 3” x 5 1/4”. Cut “It’s the most Wonderful Time…” from the Farm House Christmas Tags just slightly smaller than 3” x 5 1/4” and adhere to the black cardstock. Add a 1/2” x 3” strip of Red and Ivory Dots to the left side of the tag. Glue a 3” piece of red mini rick rack onto the right side of the tag.
- On the Inside Front Cover: Cut a piece of black cardstock 3” x 5 1/4”. Cut a 3” x 5 1/4” piece of Red & Ivory Ribbon Stripe just slightly smaller than the 3” x 5 1/4” and adhere to the black cardstock. Adhere two strips of 1/2” x 5 1/4” Red and Ivory Dots to the top and bottom of the striped paper. Adhere “I’ll be Home…” from the Farmhouse Christmas Stripe layered on black cardstock onto the center of the striped paper.
- Insert Cover and Inside Front Cover into the Flexible Pouch.
- Add Paper Tape around the plain end of the Flexible Pouch.
- Punch a 1 11/16” Snowflake Circle from the Farmhouse Christmas Tags and glue onto the back of the Optical Lens by adding craft glue along the outside edges of the lens. Glue small red button onto the front of the lens in the middle of the snowflake.
- Cut a 10” piece of Ivory Red Striped Ribbon. Tie onto front cover adding the Optical Lens.
- Choose pictures that can easily be cut down to 3” x 5 1/4”. Add to the inside of flexible pouches.
- Create Back Cover using the Red & Ivory Mini Dot Paper, Red & Ivory Striped Paper, and Farmhouse Christmas Strip.
- Add Paper Tape to each of the pouches.
- Mark and re-punch the holes using 1/8” hole punch on each of the pouches and gather the mini album together using a small book ring.
This project was created for Craft Ideas by Sue Eldred