Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Celebrate the Graduate with deflecto!

June is the month for graduation ceremonies!  Some get to finish up a little early, but will still hold celebrations after the official graduation.  Designer Sue Eldred, one of our deflecto design team members, has created a fun and attractive project that will make any graduate proud!  With that, I would like to introduce Sue Eldred, from the deflecto USA Ambassador Design Team.


Designer, Sue Eldred
deflecto USA Ambassador Design Team Member

Hi, I'm Sue.
I am a mid-western, married, mother of three great kids; two married, one teen.  I have two adorable grandsons, which are the objects of my attention, affection and the subjects in a lot of my scrapbooking.
I am a DIY, paper crafting, picture taking, creative kind of gal.  (also kind of an organizing nut).  I love to find good junk to re-purpose into great treasures!



Would you like directions for creating this great gift and table decor?  You can find out exactly how Sue did it on her blog at http://sueeldred.com/2015/05/05/diy-graduation-frame-with-tassel/

Whether you have a graduate among your family & friends, or not; we hope you have enjoyed Sue's project and got a little inspiration for your future crafty endeavors.  


Create/ Display/Treasure,

Marilyn

Design Team Coordinator,

for deflecto AmbassadorTeam USA 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...